Zentangle Folk Art
• In this online class we want to celebrate the cultural heritage of different countries by having a closer look at the artistic expressions with Zentangle as our reference.
• It will be a tribute to organic tangles using leaves and flowers to create compositions inspired by ceramics, tiles and other objects in interior decorations.
• But this is ZEN FOLK ART; we don´t do mass production, but with much attention and care in every stroke we follow the philosophy of Zentangle to be in the process and enjoy the present moment.
• In the class you will learn how to combine and create your own composition using the appropriate tangles.
• We will make a list with tangles which are similar to those used in folk art, and with this list you can continue to enjoy creating ilustrations after class on your own.
• The class will be held on the Zoom platform. You can download the application to the mobile, tablet or computer without any cost. The link will be sent the same day of the class by WhatsApp or to your email adress, and you just have to click on that link and it will take you to the class.
WHEN: No date at the moment.
DURATION: 2 and a half hour
PRICE: 27 €
REGISTRATIONS: Bank transfer or PayPal.
Material needed for the class::
- Black pen.
- Pencil and tortillon, blending stump.
- 5 quality paper tiles size 9 x 9 cm.
- A DIN A-5 (14 x 21 cm. paper or 5,5 x 8 inches, more o less) of the same paper as the tiles.
If you have colored pencils you can use them to add a little color. But you can do the class perfectly without colors!
DEFERRED CLASS (WITH VIDEO)
Ideal when you don't have time to do it often.
You will receive by email a link to the video class, and you will be able to watch it when you want, for 7 days.
PRICE: 27 €.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Bank transfer or PayPal.